Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $28.82Trending at AU $29.95
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $72.01
- AU $23.65Trending at AU $25.83
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $51.59
- AU $46.10Trending at AU $53.98
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.25
- AU $36.26Trending at AU $41.07
About this product
- DescriptionAfter what seems like so many years of struggling due to the death of their big brother and their missing in action father; the triplets, Yasmin, York and Yancy finally see the light at the end of the tunnel. Mom has a great job, everyone's grades are up, they're all making new friends and have even gotten involved in afterschool activities. Now their father is back in the pictureand it's smooth sailing from there, right? Wrong. Yasmin'sfather wants to prove that he can bringeveryone back together, so he decides to move the family.As a result, the wholehouse is in an uproar. Though she s grown in her faith and learned quite a bit about hope, joy and love, Yasmin is challenged to continue depending on God to help her remain calm through it all and find peace in the midst of this new storm. Remembering that He s still there to comfort her, Yasmin sets her heart on trusting God and enjoying true peace.
- Author BiographySTEPHANIE PERRY MOORE is the author of many Young Adult Christian fiction titles, including the Payton Skky series, the Laurel Shadrach series, the Perry Skky Jr. series, the Faith Thomas Novelzine series, the Carmen Browne series, and the Beta Gamma Pi series. She is also the co-editor for the impactful BibleZine, REAL. Mrs. Moore speaks with young people across the country, showing them how they can live life fully and do it God's way. Stephanie currently lives in the greater Atlanta area with her husband, Derrick, a former NFL player and author, and their three children. Visit her website at www.stephanieperrymoore.com.
- Author(s)Stephanie Perry Moore
- PublisherMoody Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/02/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleYasmin Peace
- Series Part/Volume Number05
- Place of PublicationChicago
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMoody Press,U.S.
- Weight159 g
- Width137 mm
- Height185 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.