All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book offers a new interpretation of political reform in Spain and its American empire in the second half of the Eighteenth century. It examines the intellectual foundation of commercial, administrative and colonial policy during the tumultuous reigns of Charles III and Charles IV.
- Author BiographyGABRIEL PAQUETTE is Assistant Professor of History at The Johns Hopkins University, USA.
- Author(s)Gabriel B. Paquette
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication17/01/2008
- SubjectHistory: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleCambridge Imperial and Post-Colonial Studies Series
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2008
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight334 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.45Trending at AU $19.79
- AU $44.07Trending at AU $51.53
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.