All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.81Trending at AU $13.31
About this product
- DescriptionA lively and instructive consideration of the Enneagram's application in the therapeutic environment. Transcribed from the First International Symposium on the Personality Enneagrams, held in Spain, in December 1993, this book reflects the direct experience of table practitioners from a wide range of disciplines including psychoanalysis, TA, Gestalt, bodywork and other psychological approaches.
- Author BiographyClaudio Naranjo is known for his innovative therapy, research, and teaching methods. He is considered one of the pioneers of the Human Potential Movement, and he heads the SAT Institute. He lives in Berkeley, California.
- PublisherHohm Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/01/1995
- SubjectPsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationPrescot
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHohm Press,U.S.
- Weight270 g
- Width230 mm
- Height155 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edited byClaudio Naranjo
- Translated byAna Serrano,Cynthia Merchant
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.