All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.31
About this product
- DescriptionJason von Ehrenkrook, associate editor, with J Harold Ellens, Ronald Ruark, and Justin Winger distinguished in the field of Echic studies, Gabriele Boccaccini led the way in June 2005 at the Third Ech Seminar, entirely devoted to the Book of Parables in light of Second Temple Judaism and Christian origins. The unusual and compelling collection of essays found here reflects the spirit of sharing and dialogue that has made these seminars so popular and intriguing to scholars throughout the world. This third collection of essays from these historic meetings contains the observations and contemplations of forty-four scholars, includes a helpful introduction by Boccaccini detailing the history of the movement, and ends with likely prospects for future research and an extensive bibliography compiled by associate editor Jason von Ehrenkrook for further study. Ech and the Messiah Son of Man will be a significant contribution for the understanding and discussion of ancient Judaism.
- Author BiographyGabriele Boccaccini is Professor of Second Temple Judaism and Christian origins at the University of Michigan and director of the Enoch Seminar. He is the author of several books.
- PublisherWilliam B Eerdmans Publishing Co
- Date of Publication21/08/2007
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Place of PublicationGrand Rapids
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWilliam B Eerdmans Publishing Co
- Weight785 g
- Width158 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byGabriele Boccaccini
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.