All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.90Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.18
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.85
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $79.99
- AU $50.05Trending at AU $66.59
About this product
- DescriptionIn this comprehensive introduction to Echian magic and beyond, John DeSalvo explains how the magic system transmitted by the angels to John Dee and Edward Kelley in the 16th century has until w remained incomplete and thus t as powerful as the angels intended. Drawing on his in-depth study of John Dee's diaries, DeSalvo explains how Dee and Kelley were given the Echian tables and calls but their communications with the angels were severed before they received the full practical instructions for Echian magic. To this day, most magical groups improvise and make up rituals based on their own ideas and imagination--the magic they practice is t true angelic magic. After many successful Echian magic rituals and years of his own spiritual work, DeSalvo has discovered additional key pieces to the magical system of Dee and Kelley, a system w kwn as Power Magic. He provides step-by-step instructions for more complete and accurate Echian magic rituals and reveals how the angelic realm is only the first and farthest away of the spiritual realms surrounding God. He explains how to penetrate this angelic realm with Power Magic to reach higher spiritual worlds and receive more powerful kwledge and energy. He shows that by connecting with the higher worlds beyond the angels, we can tap more fully in to the magical power of the Divine and begin restoring the planetary magic of our most ancient ancestors.
- Author BiographyJohn DeSalvo holds a Ph.D. in biophysics and, for more than 30 years, scientifically studied the Shroud of Turin. A former college professor and current director of the Great Pyramid of Giza Research Association, he is the author of many books, including The Lost Art of Enochian Magic. He is a frequent guest on Coast to Coast AM radio and other shows. He lives in Maple Lake, Minnesota.
- Author(s)John DeSalvo
- PublisherInner Traditions Bear and Company
- Date of Publication23/04/2015
- SubjectThe Occult & Mythology
- Place of PublicationRochester
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDestiny Books,U.S.
- Content NoteIncludes 8-page color insert and 2 b&w illustrations
- Weight278 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.