All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
About this product
- DescriptionMike Iamele, a clinical herbalist, wellness coach, and regular contributor to national entrepreneurial and wellness publications, experienced his own brush with burut and a resulting health scare at the ripe age of 24, explores how to define success on our own terms. Now that Mark Zuckerberg and Sean Parker share superstar status with LeBron James and Beyonce, it's clear that our culture sets kids up to aspire to astromical business success at a young age. As a result, a generation of people just starting out in the workforce are burning out and making themselves sick. ENOUGH ALREADY is the battle cry for a new generation of success seekers. It captures the fire and spirit of anyone who is fed up with the dysfunctional pressures of success. Through brutally honest confessions, and an unmistakable voice, Iamele challenges what it means to be successful and maps out a plan for making a life of meaning and impact while avoiding burut. ENOUGH ALREADY asks us to consider: * What is success? What does it smell like? Feel like? Taste like? How many hours will you work? How will you let people treat you? How will you treat others? How will you treat your body? * What things could you stay up all night talking about? What things do you seem to have endless energy to do? * How can you play nice with stress? * How can you get over the fear of offending? * What is failure? Why do you think of it that way? * What do you want to add to the world? What's stopping you? Iamele challenges us to take back control of our lives and to chart our own successful path to happiness.
- Author(s)Mike Iamele
- PublisherConari Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication30/04/2015
- SubjectSelf Improvement: General
- Place of PublicationBerkeley, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1899
- ImprintConari Press,U.S.
- Weight181 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.