All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $34.26Trending at AU $43.84
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.43
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $83.68
- AU $13.33Trending at AU $16.97
- AU $17.72Trending at AU $19.69
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.32
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $23.31
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a story about love, friendship, and relationships among women. It shares the lives of seven adults and how they intertwine as they pursue relationships, dreams, and work through the everyday adversities of life from the unique perspective of their own minds. Enjoy the writing style of Eugh to Keep You in the first book from the Conflicted: The Love Diaries series. I welcome you into this realm filled with perspectives unkwn to most and unspoken of frequently. This is your opportunity to explore it openly. Every person has a tale. If you listen close eugh, you can hear it for yourself. You are invited into the deepest recesses of the mind to read a story about light and darkness, hope and defeat, beginnings and endings, and the endless proverbial search for happiness.
- Author BiographyHazel Boyd was born in Newport, Rhode Island. She spent her childhood growing up there and in Saint Augustine, Florida. While serving for eight years in the US Army, she traveled the United States and was introduced to the operating room. Since her introduction to the OR, she has been working in healthcare management. Hazel has her bachelor's and master's degrees in business administration with concentration in healthcare management. Hazel is an endurance athlete, and running and cycling are her passions outside of healthcare and writing. Her first book, Enough to Keep You, was published in February 2014 as part of the Conflicted: The Love Diaries series. She enjoys traveling, both domestically and internationally. She is most fulfilled spending time with her family and best friends. She is deeply interested in relationships and human nature, and how people evolve through life.
- Author(s)Hazel a Boyd
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication06/02/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectErotic Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight417 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.