All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $86.07
- AU $18.54Trending at AU $23.02
- AU $29.00Trending at AU $39.16
About this product
- DescriptionEnquiry into Plants and De Causis Plantarum by Theophrastus (c. 370 c. 285 BCE) are a counterpart to Aristotle s zoological work and the most important botanical work of antiquity w extant. In the former Theophrastus classifies and describes. His On Odours and Weather Signs are mir treatises.
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication01/12/1916
- Series TitleLoeb Classical Library
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 7
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteFr.
- Weight328 g
- Width119 mm
- Height171 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Translated bySir A.F. Hort
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.