All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $34.26Trending at AU $43.95
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.70
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $83.88
- AU $12.60Trending at AU $17.01
- AU $17.72Trending at AU $19.73
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.38
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $23.37
About this product
- DescriptionI remember waking to the scream. I remember calling my sister's name. I remember seeing the blood smeared along the staircase. I remember the creature's green eyes. They say there's a cure. They say there's a way to stop this madness, a way to stop the hunger. I think they're lying. My name is Ella, and this is my story. In this exhilarating debut, Holly Sparks presents a horrifying post-apocalyptic world, a remarkable heroine, and an unforgettable adventure.
- Author BiographyHolly Sparks is the author of Enrule, book one in The Enrule Series. Holly is also an excitable and dedicated reader, she enjoys reading fiction - mostly teen fiction. Holly develops huge crushes on characters even though, let's say....they're not exactly real. Holly started writing three years ago, but one night she had a very vivid dream of a post-apocalyptic world and a brave heroine and it is now her first book named Enrule. In her spare time, Holly loves to spend time with her family and friends and even with the family's two cats (Socks and Slippers) that continue to meow everytime she picks up a book. Even with her busy schedule, Holly always finds the time to read. Without the dire source of chocolate and skittles, The Enrule Series wouldn't be here today.
- Author(s)Holly Sparks
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication27/04/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight277 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.