CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.95Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionIncluding 100 accounts from 48 authors and the images from 21 photographers and 15 artists, this book provides both education and contemplation.
- Author BiographyDavid H. Ellis grew up in eagle country in the Rocky Mountain West and was fascinated by golden eagles from early childhood. His PhD dissertation is the monograph on golden eagle behavior. He has lived in 16 US states and has visited all of them, as well as more than 50 nations, generally in pursuit of bird (mostly raptor) research. These travels involved work with harpy eagles in Central and South America, bald and golden eagles in Alaska and Canada, and golden eagles in the US, Japan, Siberia, and, most of all, Mongolia. His falcon research focused on pallid falcons in Patagonia, saker falcons in Mongolia, and peregrine populations in Arizona. His publications exceed 200 articles, chapters, or books, and include three volumes on crane research.
- Author(s)David H. Ellis
- PublisherHancock House Publishers Ltd ,Canada
- Date of Publication13/08/2013
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBlaine
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintHancock House Publishers Ltd ,Canada
- Content Note329 photos & 78 illus
- Weight2170 g
- Width215 mm
- Height280 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.