All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.56
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.45
About this product
- DescriptionThis book develops and illustrates a new promising workshop methodology utilized for the first time in a comparative study between Italy and Australia. It is shown how Change Laboratory workshops are useful to trigger sense of initiative and entrepreneurship in vocational students.
- Author BiographyDaniele Morselli worked at the Feuerstein Centre of Jerusalem from 2007 to 2009, specializing in rehabilitation of children with severe learning disabilities. His PhD in Cognition and Education Sciences, which was awarded in 2014, was jointly awarded by Ca' Foscari University and the Melbourne University, and dealt with a comparative model between Italy and Australia for entrepreneurship education for vocational students undertaking work experience. In August 2015, Morselli will start a European Marie Curie fellowship at the University of Helsinki, Finland. The research project deals with teacher training in entrepreneurship in vocational education through the Change Laboratory workshop methodology.
- Author(s)Daniele Morselli,Ken McGregor
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication14/09/2015
- SubjectAdult & Further Education
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight415 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.