Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.04
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.68
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.35
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $17.94
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
About this product
- DescriptionResearch shows when people are engaged they are more productive. That's why gamification has caught on in the corporate world. The clever combination of fields such as game design, psychology, motivation theory, neurophysiology, and behaviorism has been shown to benefit stakeholders in surprisingly effective ways. This landmark book examines the prevailing tion that simple rewards and competition are effective means for engaging people, and shows how gamification designs can be applied to support long-term collaboration, creativity, productivity, loyalty, and learning. Based on evidence from many research papers, use cases, and practical examples you will learn how to create effective and fun gamification designs for one or multiple systems in a local or global context. Enterprise Gamification is the most comprehensive and scientifically rigorous book yet written in this exciting new field.
- Author(s)Mario Herger
- Date of Publication01/07/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight730 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.