Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.80
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.66
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.34
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.85
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.19
About this product
- DescriptionA bona fide vel approach to successful ERM implementation With the release of the new COSO ERM guidelines, many managers are being asked to implement Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) with very little understanding of the full implications for their business and customers. In Enterprise Risk Management, you'll learn the A-to-Zs of ERM by walking in the shoes of Bill Reylds as he goes from zero understanding of ERM to becoming fully versed in what ERM is, what it can do for his company, and how to successfully implement it within his organization. Through Bill's enlightening business trip to London, you will discover how to manage risk across all parts of your business.
- Author BiographyK. H. SPENCER PICKETT is responsible for the internal auditing training programme at the National School of Government in Berkshire, England, and is the author of ten books on auditing and related topics.
- Author(s)K. H. Spencer Pickett
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication11/08/2006
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight642 g
- Width161 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine27 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.