Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $51.46Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by buyitnowbooksoz2010
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $8.15+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by book_fountain
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionInformation Techlogy professionals can use this book to move beyond the excitement of web services and service oriented architecture (SOA) and begin the process of finding actionable ideas to invate and create business value. In Enterprise SOA: Designing IT for Business Invation , SAP's blueprint for putting SOA to work is analyzed from top to bottom. In addition to design, development, and architecture, vital contextual issues such as governance, security, change management, and culture are also explored. This comprehensive perspective reduces risk as IT departments implement ESA, a sound, flexible architecture for adapting business processes in response to changing market conditions. This book answers the following questions: What forces created the need for Enterprise Services Architecture? How does ESA enable business process invation? How is model-driven development used at all levels of design, configuration, and deployment? How do all the layers of techlogy that support ESA work together? How will composite applications extend business process automation? How does ESA create new models for IT governance? How can companies manage disruptive change? How can enterprise services be discovered and designed? How will the process of adapting applications be simplified? Based on extensive research with experts from the German software company SAP, this definitive book is ideal for architects, developers, and other IT professionals who want to understand the techlogy and business relevance of ESA in a detailed way - especially those who want to move on the techlogy w, rather than in the next year or two.
- Author BiographyDan Woods, a seasoned CTO, has built technology for companies ranging from Time Inc. New Media to TheStreet.com. He has managed the product development cycle from initial requirements through sales for web sites and software products designed for the publishing and financial services industries. Dan has also navigated all phases of the business cycle: crafting strategy and budgets, building and managing large development teams, writing patent applications, negotiating large vendor agreements, operating data centers, communicating with board members, raising money, and selling and marketing a product. Dan is the author of two books and a frequent contributor to InfoWorld and other publications.
- Author(s)Dan Woods,Thomas Mattern
- PublisherO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Date of Publication16/05/2006
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationSebastopol
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight640 g
- Width178 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edition StatementRevised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $20.46Trending at AU $26.08
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $20.02Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.