All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book fills a gap between high-level overview texts that are often too general and low-level detail oriented technical handbooks that lose sight the big picture . This book discusses SOA from the low-level perspective of middleware, various XML-based techlogies, and basic service design. It also examines broader implications of SOA, particularly where it intersects with business process management and process modeling. Concrete overviews will be provided of the methodologies in those fields, so that students will have a hands-on grasp of how they may be used in the context of SOA.
- Author BiographyDominic Duggan, PhD, is a faculty member in the Department of Computer Science at Stevens Institute of Technology. His research interests are in the design and development of secure and reliable software systems. His publications have appeared in leading journals and conferences.
- Author(s)Dominic Duggan
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication09/03/2012
- SubjectComputer Communications & Networking
- Series TitleQuantitative Software Engineering Series
- Place of PublicationHoboken
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight808 g
- Width156 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine32 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $37.71
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $58.40
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.22
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.32
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $39.61
- AU $11.25Trending at AU $14.70
- AU $25.62Trending at AU $32.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.