All listings for this product
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $34.35
- AU $26.55Trending at AU $27.05
- AU $10.40Trending at AU $15.88
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $36.22
- AU $23.03Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $21.88Trending at AU $31.77
- AU $23.74Trending at AU $29.23
About this product
- DescriptionA must-have resource for anyone who loves entertaining friends and family at home In this new book from the CIA, you'll find everything you need to plan and pull off unforgettable get-togethers--from important formal events to simple, casual affairs with friends. It's packed with plenty of recipes for perfect party foods, as well as practical and thorough advice on planning, decorating, and serving. It also features helpful and gorgeous full-color photographs throughout. More than 300 delicious recipes for first courses, main courses, sides, desserts, and drinks Advice and techniques on entertaining for virtually any occasion, whether the food is the focus of the event or just a little perk One of many books from the CIA--all from Wiley--including The Professional Chef, Ninth Edition and the At Home series When it comes to cooking, you kw what to expect from the experts at The Culinary Institute of America--fantastic flavors, incredible presentations, and down-to-earth cooking advice. Now you can add home entertaining to the list as well.
- Author BiographyFounded in 1946, The Culinary Institute of America is an independent, not-for-profit college offering bachelor's and associate degrees in culinary arts and baking and pastry arts, as well as certificate programs in Latin cuisines and wine and beverage studies. A network of more than 43,000 alumni has helped the CIA earn its reputation as the world's premier culinary college. The CIA, which also offers courses for professionals and food enthusiasts, as well as consulting services for the foodservice and hospitality industry, has campuses in Hyde Park, New York; St. Helena, California; San Antonio, Texas; and Singapore. Abigail Kirsch, co-owner of Abigail Kirsch, Catering Relationships, credits her grandmother for her cooking and baking skills, and her mother for leaving her at home alone to get dinner ready. After attending The Culinary Institute of America in New Haven as well as Le Cordon Bleu in France, she opened a cooking school in the basement of her home to advance her dreams of becoming a chef. Today, Abigail Kirsch, Catering Relationships is recognized for its excellence, which comes from the company's obsessive commitment to perfection, no matter the size of the event and no matter the occasion.
- Author(s)Abigail Kirsch,The Culinary Institute of America (CIA)
- PublisherHoughton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company
- Date of Publication02/11/2012
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1662 g
- Width241 mm
- Height259 mm
- Spine30 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.