All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.86
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.41
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
About this product
- DescriptionThe entertainment and media industries, already important sectors of the US ecomy, continue to grow rapidly in other countries around the world. This ninth edition of Entertainment Industry Ecomics continues to be the definitive source on the ecomics of film, music, television, advertising, broadcasting, cable, casi and online wagering, publishing, performing arts and culture, toys and games, sports, and theme parks. It synthesizes a vast amount of data to provide a clear, comprehensive, and up-to-date reference guide on the ecomics, financing, accounting, production, and marketing of entertainment in the United States and overseas. Completely updated, it includes new sections on price effects, art markets, and Asian gaming. Financial analysts and investors, ecomists, industry executives, accountants, lawyers, regulators and legislators, and journalists, as well as students preparing to join these professionals, will benefit from this invaluable guide on how the entertainment and media industries operate.
- Author BiographyHarold L. Vogel was senior entertainment industry analyst at Merrill Lynch and Co., Inc. for seventeen years and was ranked the top entertainment industry analyst for ten consecutive years by Institutional Investor magazine. A PhD in financial economics and a chartered financial analyst (CFA), Mr Vogel frequently writes and speaks on investment topics related to entertainment and media, leisure and travel, and extreme market events. He heads an independent investment and consulting firm in New York City and is the author of Financial Market Bubbles and Crashes (Cambridge University Press, 2010) and Travel Industry Economics: A Guide for Financial Analysis, 2nd edition (Cambridge University Press, 2012) - a companion to this volume.
- Author(s)Harold L. Vogel
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication31/12/2014
- SubjectIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note95 b/w illus. 73 tables
- Weight1110 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine40 mm
- Edition Statement9th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.