Entrepreneur and Small Business Problem Solver by William A. Cohen (Paperback, 2005)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $44.97Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by books2anywhereuk
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $23.34+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA new, revised edition of the classic guide for entrepreneurs For more than a decade, The Entrepreneur and Small Business Problem Solver has been the go-to resource for budding entrepreneurs and small business owners alike. Now in its Third Edition, this classic has been revised and updated to meet the needs of the modern reader in today's fast-paced business environment. Covering everything from getting a start-up loan to introducing a new product, this comprehensive guide shows you how to deal with the common problems every small business faces-without hiring expensive outside help. This handy guide is packed with the kind of essential, down-to-earth advice everyone running a small business needs-whether you need help with your business plan or collecting a small debt. This new Third Edition features new information on tax law changes, techlogical advances, and changes in government services, and includes an entirely new chapter on Internet marketing and e-commerce. Focused on practicality, the book also features downloadable, chapter-ending worksheets that will help you retain what you learned and implement it correctly. A truly unique source for sound business guidance, The Entrepreneur and Small Business Problem Solver, Third Edition is an invaluable reference that every business owner needs. Inside, you'll find world-class guidance on these topics and more:* How and where to find start-up capital* Insuring your business* Extending credit and collecting debts* Financial record-keeping* Carrying out marketing research* Pricing products and services* Marketing and advertising your business* Doing business and marketing online* Recruiting and managing employees* Protecting your business and avoiding rip-offs
- Author BiographyWilliam A. Cohen, PhD, is President of The Institute of Leader Arts and can be reached at www.stuffofheroes.com. He also holds an appointment as Professor of Business Administration at Touro University International, a fully accredited Internet university, and was formerly president of California American University and director of the Small Business Institute at California State University, Los Angeles. He is the author of fifty-two books translated into seventeen languages including the Wiley titles The Marketing Plan and Building a Mail Order Business.
- Author(s)William A. Cohen
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication13/12/2005
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight748 g
- Width193 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $30.74
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.16
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $32.99Trending at AU $40.00
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.