All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.20
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.08
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.02
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.83
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.26
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.82
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.98
About this product
- DescriptionEntrepreneurial Challenges in the 21st Century analyses the traditional and contemporary issues of entrepreneurial invation potentials for stakeholder value co-creation, and structures the entrepreneurial co-creation concept to reinforce co-creation.
- Author BiographyHans Ruediger Kaufmann is Professor of Marketing at the University of Nicosia, Cyprus, and Visiting Professor at the International Business School, Vilnius University, Lithuania. He was previously President of CIRCLE and is currently Vice-President of EMBRI and a board member of the AMA Global Marketing SIG. He is member of the editorial board of various journals and an Associate Editor of the WREMSD. Riad Shams is Associate Fellow at the EuroMed Academy of Business, Cyprus. Currently, he is pursuing his sponsored PhD at the University of Newcastle, Australia. His research focuses on entrepreneurship, value co-creation, relationship marketing, corporate reputation, image and brand positioning. He has an emerging publication record, with papers in top-tier journals and conferences.
- Author(s)S. M. Riad Shams
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication26/10/2015
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight495 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byHans Rudiger Kaufmann
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.