All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.80
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.66
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.34
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.85
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.19
About this product
- DescriptionProvides readers with a comprehensive overview of how to achieve entrepreneurial excellence in the kwledge ecomy and offers them ICBS - a methodology for strategy check-up of organizations in the kwledge ecomy context.
- Author BiographyJose M. Viedma Marti is Professor of Strategic Management at the Polytechnic University of Catalonia, Spain. He has held top executive positions in the software and consultancy industry. His field of research and practice focuses on the strategic perspective of knowledge management, intellectual capital and knowledge based-development. His international research has crystallised in practical methodologies such as ICBS, SCBS, CICBS and RICBS. Maria do Rosario Cabrita holds a PhD in Business Management and is Assistant Professor and Researcher at the Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Portugal. She is also a Professor at the Portuguese Banking Management School in Lisbon and has held executive positions in international banks. Her current field of research focuses on intellectual capital, knowledge management and managing intangibles.
- Author(s)Jose Maria Viedma Marti,Maria Do Rosario Cabrita
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication15/10/2012
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight555 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.