All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.54
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.40
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.95
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $79.84
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.15
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.10
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.45
About this product
- DescriptionThis book addresses the burgeoning interest in organizational learning and entrepreneurship, bringing together for the first time a collection of new papers dealing explicitly with entrepreneurial learning. Where past books have examined learning in a corporate context, Harrison and Leitch focus instead on the learning process within entrepreneurship and the small business. Areas covered include: * a review of the concept of entrepreneurial learning and the relationship between entrepreneurial learning and the wider literatures on management and organizational learning, * a review and development of a number of conceptual models of the process of learning in entrepreneurial contexts * an illustration of the applications of concept of entrepreneurial learning in a range of contexts * an international perspective on entrepreneurial learning.
- Author BiographyRichard Harrison is Professor of Management and Head of Queen's University Management School, Belfast and is Visiting Professor in Entrepreneurship and Innovation at Edinburgh University Management School. Claire Leitch is Senior Lecturer and Director of Education (Postgraduate Studies and Executive Education) at Queen's University Management School, Belfast and is Visiting Professor at the Centre for Organizational Renewal and Evolution, University of Aarhus.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/02/2006
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleRoutledge Studies in Entrepreneurship
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 1
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note20 black & white illustrations, 32 black & white tables, 20 black & white line drawings
- Weight680 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byClaire M. Leitch,Richard T. Harrison
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.