All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.94
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.09
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.44
About this product
- DescriptionAs business schools expand their entrepreneurship programs and organizations seek people with entrepreneurial skills, it has become clear that the skills and mindset of an entrepreneur are highly valued in all business contexts. This latest edition of Entrepreneurial New Venture Skills continues to focus on helping students develop entrepreneurial skills, whether they seek to become entrepreneurs or employees. Focusing on the entrepreneurial start-up process, the third edition of Entrepreneurial New Venture Skills takes the reader through the steps of selecting, planning, financing, and controlling the new venture. The authors cover multiple forms of new ventures, as well as ways to utilize entrepreneurial skills in other contexts, encouraging students to engage with the material and apply it to their lives in ways that make sense for them. Skill development features include: * Entrepreneurial profiles of small business owners * Personal applications for students to apply questions to their new venture or a current business * Global and domestic cases * Elevator pitch assignments, which put students in the venture capitalist position * Application exercises and situations covering specific text concepts * Business plan prompts to help students construct a business plan over the course of a semester Featuring pedagogical tools like review questions and learning outcomes, and a full companion website that expands upon skill development and offers instructor resources, the third edition of Entrepreneurial New Venture Skills is the perfect resource for instructors and students of entrepreneurship.
- Author BiographyRobert N. Lussier is Professor of Management at Springfield College, USA. He has 400 publications, including management area textbooks and articles published in Academy Entrepreneurship Journal, Business Horizons, Entrepreneurship Theory & Practice, and others. He is a Fellow of the Small Business Institute. Joel Corman is Professor Emeritus at Suffolk University, USA, and a three-time entrepreneur. He has also been published in top tier journals. He has consulted with over 25 small businesses, and currently conducts small business consulting for the Executive Service Core (ESC) and Service Core Of Retired Executives (SCORE). David C. Kimball is Chair of the Division of Business at Elms College, USA. He is the Elms College faculty representative to the Grinspoon Entrepreneurship Initiative.
- Author(s)David Kimball,Joel Corman,Robert N. Lussier
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication11/08/2014
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note90 colour illustrations, 57 colour tables, 57 colour line drawings
- Weight1018 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.