All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $49.47
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.60
- AU $22.10Trending at AU $23.03
- AU $35.49Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.58Trending at AU $23.07
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $38.86
About this product
- DescriptionEntrepreneurship 101 aims to educate South Africans about the fundamentals of entrepreneurship while looking at a uniquely South African business environment. This book will help aspirant entrepreneurs understand the very basics of running a business in South Africa. It will discuss what entrepreneurship is all about and guide the reader on the journey of starting a business. It will take them from a business idea, on a step-by-step process to synching the deal with their first client. It will address, among others: How to raise start-up capital, identify the bottlenecks that many entrepreneurs face in our country as well as explaining our unique labour laws. South Africa is beset with a number of unique socio-political factors, i.e. The crisis of high unemployment, which often leads to poverty, and ultimately inequality and to high rates of crime. The National Development Plan (NDP) - our national policy until 2030, the private sector and government all agree that entrepreneurship is the only reasonable catalyst to solve the problem. The challenge, however, is that those who are most affected by the scourge of unemployment do t have a firm grasp of what 'entrepreneurship' is. Joshula Maluleke has included a section on frequently asked questions at the back of the book in an attempt to provide in-depth answers to some of the questions he gets asked at his entrepreneurship talks. Questions like: Can I register my spaza shop? I have registered a business with CIPC and government has t given me an opportunity to do business, what must I do?
- Author BiographyJoshua Maluleke is a manager at Deloitte Consulting. Currently a regular columnist for BONA magazine on entrepreneurship, after a year of being a weekly entrepreneurship columnist for at DRUM magazine. He is also a highly sought-after speaker on the topic of entrepreneurship.
- Author(s)Joshua Maluleke
- PublisherJacana Media (Pty) Ltd
- Date of Publication01/06/2016
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationJohannesburg
- Country of PublicationSouth Africa
- ImprintBlackBird Books
- Weight181 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.