All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $72.68
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $98.73
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.33
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.03
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $48.46
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.03
- AU $25.01Trending at AU $27.16
About this product
- DescriptionEntrepreneurs exist in every country but the nature and level of entrepreneurial activity differs remarkably. Why is this? What shapes the level of entrepreneurial activity in each country? What defines entrepreneurial activity? As more and more teaching and research into entrepreneurship reflects its often international nature, the need for literature reflecting this grows. This concise new textbook provides an introduction to topics in entrepreneurship in a global context; focusing on how enterprise works across the world. Important topics such as financing, invation and (anti) social enterprise are discussed in detail throughout the text and examples and case studies are used to illustrate the application of different theoretical and conceptual approaches to entrepreneurship and the role it plays in developed, emerging and transitional ecomies. Entrepreneurship: A Global Perspective is suitable for both final year undergraduate and postgraduate courses in enterprise and is likely to appeal particularly to student groups with a strong international element.
- Author BiographyStephen Roper is Professor of Enterprise at Warwick Business School, UK. Stephen has published widely in the areas of small business, innovation studies and entrepreneurship policy with recent papers in Small Business Economics, Research Policy, International Small Business Journal and Environment and Planning A. He is a consulting editor of the International Small Business Journal and works regularly with the OECD on SME policy development.
- Author(s)Stephen Roper
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication04/09/2012
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleRoutledge Masters in Entrepreneurship
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note16 black & white illustrations, 21 black & white tables, 16 black & white line drawings
- Weight249 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.