All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.53Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.33
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.77
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.09
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.00
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.79
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.00
About this product
- DescriptionStudents today realize that becoming a business owner is a career option. ENTREPRENEURSHIP: IDEAS IN ACTION 6E provides students with the kwledge needed to realistically evaluate their potential as a business owner. This text encourages students to examine all the major steps involved in starting a new business: Ownership, Strategy, Finance, and Marketing. As students complete the chapters, they will develop a business plan and learn what it takes to get an entrepreneurial venture off to a good start. Market research, budgeting, selecting a business location, and financing the business are covered using real-life examples that students can relate to. Information on online research and online business planning is also included.
- Author BiographyCynthia L. Greene taught business education at the high school level for 25 years. She taught in the Fulton County School System in Atlanta, Georgia, where she was a Cooperative Business Education Coordinator and chair of the business and career and technical education department. Cynthia has been active in the National Business Education Association (NBEA), serving on the Entrepreneurship Standards Committee as a writer and reviewer and as a writer for the Entrepreneurship Lesson Plans.
- Author(s)Cynthia Greene
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication31/01/2016
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationMason, OH
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCENGAGE Learning Custom Publishing
- Weight1179 g
- Width224 mm
- Height285 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edition Statement6th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.