CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $5.99Trending at AU $8.24
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.83
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.29
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.12
About this product
- DescriptionHow do you approach the functional areas of business such as human resources and finance? Do you kw how to channel creativity and generate new business ideas? What do you, as an entrepreneur, need to kw about ethical business practices and social responsibility? Entrepreneurship and New Venture Management fifth edition explains the theoretical aspects that should be considered when starting a new business venture and offers practical examples to place this theory into a real-life perspective. The book covers vital elements of entrepreneurship such as how to write a business plan as well as other elements involved in running your own business venture such as financial planning and forecasting.
- Author BiographyDr Isa van Aardt: Management, training and research consultant and part-time lecturer in Entrepreneurship, Social Impact Assessment, Financial and Strategic Management at various institutions. Dr Stefan Bezuidenhout: Lecturer in Financial Accounting; Department of Accounting; Faculty of Economic and Management Sciences; UP.
- PublisherOxford University Press Southern Africa
- Date of Publication31/08/2014
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationGoodwood
- Country of PublicationSouth Africa
- ImprintOxford University Press Southern Africa
- Weight684 g
- Width169 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byDr. Isa van Aardt,Stefan Bezuidenhout
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.