Entrepreneurship: Successfully Launching New Ventures by Bruce R. Barringer, R. Duane Ireland (Hardback, 2015)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $311.61+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $215.93+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.09
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionFor courses in entrepreneurship. A Comprehensive Guide to Business Ventures Successfully Launching New Ventures explores the allure of entrepreneurship, teaching readers how to successfully start their own businesses. With real business profiles of inspiring young entrepreneurs, the text engages readers through relevant examples they can easily relate to. The Fifth Edition examines entrepreneurship through an easy, four-step process that clearly outlines both the excitement and the difficulty of launching one's own business. Careful to identify failures as well as successes, Successfully Launching New Ventures is a straightforward guide to starting one's own business.
- Author BiographyBruce R. Barringer holds the Johnny D. Pope Entrepreneurship Chair in the Department of Entrepreneurship at Oklahoma State University. He earned his PhD from the University of Missouri and his MBA from Iowa State University. His research interests include feasibility analysis, firm growth, corporate entrepreneurship, and the impact of interorganizational relationships on business organizations. Over the years, he has worked with a number of technology-based incubators and student-led entrepreneurship activities and clubs. He serves on the editorial review board of Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice and Journal of Small Business Management. His work has been published in Strategic Management Journal, Journal of Management, Journal of Business Venturing, Journal of Small Business Management, Journal of Developmental Entrepreneurship, and Quality Management Journal. Bruce's outside interests include running, trail biking, and swimming. Ireland R. Duane is a University Distinguished Professor and holds the Conn Chair in New Ventures Leadership in the Mays Business School, Texas A&M University. Previously, he served on the faculties at University of Richmond, Baylor University, and Oklahoma State University. His research interests include strategic entrepreneurship, corporate entrepreneurship, strategic alliances, and effectively managing organizational resources. Duane's research has been published in journals such as Academy of Management Journal, Academy of Management Review, Academy of Management Executive, Strategic Management Journal, Administrative Science Quarterly, Journal of Management, Journal of Business Venturing, Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, and Strategic Entrepreneurship Journal among others. He is a co-author of both scholarly books and textbooks, including best-selling strategic management texts. Along with Dr. Mike Morris (Syracuse University), Duane serves as a co-editor for the Prentice Hall Entrepreneurship Series. These books offer in-depth treatments of specific entrepreneurship topics, such as Business Plans for Entrepreneurs (authored by Bruce Barringer). Duane has served or is serving on the editorial review boards for a number of journals, including AMJ, AMR, AME, JOM, JBV, and ETP. He just completed a term as Editor for AMJ. He has completed terms as an associate editor for AME and as a consulting editor for ETP and has served as a guest co-editor for special issues of a number of journals including AMR, AME, and SMJ. He is a Fellow of the Academy of Management and a Fellow of the Strategic Management Society. He is the current Vice President and Program Chair for the Academy of Management. He is the recipient of both teaching and research awards. Duane's outside interests include running, reading, listening to a variety of music, and playing with his grandson.
- Author(s)Bruce R. Barringer,R. Duane Ireland
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication04/02/2015
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationUpper Saddle River
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrentice Hall
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1360 g
- Width216 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.