All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.86
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.41
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $36.22Trending at AU $37.61
About this product
- DescriptionA new addition to the Oxford Management Readers series that looks at the culture and role of the entrepreneur from an interdisciplinary perspective. Introduced by an internationally kwn and highly respected editor, this volume contains the best that has been written on the subject by ecomists, sociologists, historians, and anthropologists.
- Author BiographyRichard Swedberg is Professor of Sociology at Cornell University. During his career he has been a Visiting Scholar at the Department of Sociology, Harvard University (1987/88), the Russell Sage Foundation (1990/91), the Russell Sage Foundation in New York (Summer 1993), and the Minda de Gunzburg Center for European Studies at Harvard University (summers of 1995, 1996, and 1997). He is an editorial member of Administrative Science Quarterly and an advisory member of the journals Current Sociology and Geschichte und Gegenwart: Vierteljahreshefte fur Zeitgeschichte, Gesellschaftsanalyse und politische Bildung.
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication24/08/2000
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleOxford Management Readers
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Noteline figures and tables
- Weight619 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byRichard Swedberg
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.