All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.88Trending at AU $23.68
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.52
- AU $32.89Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.32
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.67
- AU $44.12Trending at AU $51.80
- AU $41.91Trending at AU $52.43
About this product
- DescriptionEntrepreneurship and Invation: Readings and Cases provides an overview of the theory, practice and context of entrepreneurship and invation at both the industry and firm level. It provides students with a foundation of ideas and understandings designed to shape their thinking and behaviour so as to appreciate the role of invation and entrepreneurship in modern ecomies, and to recognise their own abilities in this regard. Each chapter begins with a list of learning outcomes and ends with an extensive chapter review. It includes 14 new cases to illustrate and apply the key principles. It includes new chapter on co-operative enterprises (Chapter 12). It uniquely unites entrepreneurship and invation. It looks at the process of entrepreneurship from both a small and large organisational perspective. It examines the theory and practice of invation. It gives attention to invation diffusion theory and to the challenges of commercialisation with disruptive techlogies.
- Author BiographyTim Mazzarol is a Winthrop Professor within the UWA Business School where he specialises in marketing, strategy, entrepreneurship and innovation. He is a member of the Australian Market and Social Research Society as well as an affiliate Professor at the Burgundy School of Business, Groupe ESC Dijon Bourgogne, France.
- Author(s)Tim Mazzarol
- PublisherTilde Publishing
- Date of Publication01/03/2011
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationPrahan, VIC
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintTilde University Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1112 g
- Width20 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edition Statement2nd edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.