All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhy do some individuals decide they want to create businesses and then actually do so? Why do others decide against this course of action, even though they appear to have what it takes to succeed? These two questions were among the first that researchers in the field of entrepreneurship tried to answer. Recently, it seems that the problem is much more difficult to solve than it first appeared thirty years ago. The venture creation phemen is a complex one, covering a wide variety of situations. The purpose of this book is to improve our understanding of this complexity by offering both a theory of the entrepreneurial process and practical advice on how to start a new business and manage it effectively. Entrepreneurship and New Value Creation is a fascinating, research-driven book that will appeal to graduate students, researchers and reflective practitioners concerned with the dynamics of the entrepreneurial process.
- Author BiographyAlain Fayolle is Professor and Director of the Entrepreneurship Research Centre at EM Lyon, France.
- Author(s)Alain Fayolle
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication22/11/2007
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note17 b/w illus. 8 tables
- Weight560 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.18
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $72.99
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.42
- AU $28.11Trending at AU $30.32
- AU $36.82Trending at AU $37.88
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.28
- AU $14.43Trending at AU $22.77
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.