All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.83
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.78
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.22
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $74.92
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.87
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $46.99
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.40
About this product
- DescriptionEntrepreneurship and Regional Development aims to make a theoretical and practical contribution meeting the need for studies on the impact of clusters on entrepreneurship and societal outcomes. This book aims to answer the following research question: Do clusters matter to entrepreneurship and entrepreneurship outcomes at the societal level?
- Author BiographyHector O. Rocha is Professor of Business Policy and Entrepreneurship at IAE Business School, Argentina. He received his PhD in Management Studies from London Business School, UK, and masters degree in Government and Culture of Organizations from Navarra University, Spain. His studies on clusters, entrepreneurship, development and management are widely cited and presented at both international organizations and academic conferences. He has delivered seminars, conferences and symposia in the United States, Argentina, Mexico, Brazil and several European countries.
- Author(s)Hector O. Rocha
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication21/11/2013
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight575 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.