Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.69Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $20.46Trending at AU $26.08
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.18
About this product
- DescriptionThe shadow ecomy has become the focus of policy makers around the world. This timely book explores the relationship between entrepreneurship and the shadow ecomy by reviewing how to measure, explain and tackle this hidden enterprise culture. The editors bring together leading authorities in the field to examine existing methods to measure the shadow ecomy, explore entrepreneurship and shadow ecomy practices in various contexts, and provide policy suggestions for decreasing the shadow ecomy. It concludes by encouraging further research in this ever-growing field. Students and scholars in the field of entrepreneurship and the shadow ecomy will find this book to be of use to their work. It will also be of use to those in disciplines such as sociology, ecomics and global studies as well as practitioners in the field of public policy.
- Author BiographyEdited by Arnis Sauka, Stockholm School of Economics in Riga, Latvia, Friedrich Schneider, Professor of Economics, Johannes Kepler University of Linz, Austria and Colin C. Williams, Professor of Public Policy, Management School, University of Sheffield, UK
- PublisherEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication31/05/2016
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationCheltenham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Width234 mm
- Height156 mm
- Edited byArnis Sauka,Colin C. Williams,Friedrich Schneider
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.