All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionFabian E. Diefenbach conceptually and empirically investigates entrepreneurship in public sector organizations. His analyses identify five drivers of entrepreneurship and show a positive effect of entrepreneurship on value creation.
- Author BiographyDr. Fabian E. Diefenbach obtained his doctorate from the University of St.Gallen (HSG) under the supervision of Prof. Dr. Peter Gomez and Prof. Dr. Timo Meynhardt. He currently works as management consultant.
- Author(s)Fabian Elias Diefenbach
- PublisherSpringer Fachmedien Wiesbaden
- Date of Publication31/08/2011
- LanguageEnglish & German
- SubjectGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationWeisbaden
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintGWV Fachverlage GmbH
- Content Note10 black & white illustrations, 25 black & white tables, biography
- Weight335 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.