All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.55Trending at AU $31.76
- AU $55.57Trending at AU $56.64
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.42
- AU $29.93Trending at AU $31.26
- AU $46.04Trending at AU $52.51
- AU $12.72Trending at AU $13.11
- AU $41.46Trending at AU $49.24
About this product
- DescriptionThe unveiling of a new work of art by Jacob Marsteller is typically one of the most highly anticipated events in the international art scene-but t this time. Jacob's new piece is a labyrinth of gossamer fabric perched on the peak of a mountain called Entrevoir in a remote corner of the south of France. It looks as if body except Jacob's teenage children and a few neighbors from the village will bother to show up at the gallery. As Jacob finishes dressing for the party, he and his wife Marya begin to argue. She warned him that moving from the vibrant art scene of New York to a tiny village in the middle of where would be a fatal mistake for his career. As she turns her back to him and walks down the stairs, Jacob tells her there was a reason he had to come here to create this piece-and that's when Jacob's whole world begins to unravel. Without realizing what is happening, he is lifted out of his body and taken to ather dimension, where he becomes the watcher, the witness, and experiencer of lives he lived six decades ago and thousands of years ago, on other planets and as the highest forms of life. In the span of one instant and over the course of millions of years, Jacob comes to understand that he is t his body, he is t his mind, and he is t even his soul. By the end of the amazing unveiling of Jacob's true self, he will experience the greatest transfiguration any human being has ever kwn: the realization of the ultimate nature of human life, and of spirit itself.
- Author BiographyChris Katsaropoulos is the author of more than a dozen trade and technical books. He is also one of the founders and partners at Emergent Learning LLC, developers of educational content for major publishers. He has traveled extensively in Europe and North America, and enjoys collecting books and music.
- Author(s)Chris Katsaropoulos
- PublisherLuminis Books, Incorporated
- Date of Publication15/04/2015
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationCarmel, IN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLuminis Books, Incorporated
- Weight324 g
- Width139 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.