All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $74.59Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.31Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $17.55Trending at AU $22.92
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
About this product
- DescriptionCONSTRUCT had revolutionized the world of open source 2D game creation, by providing easy drag-and-drop kind of interface for producing complex game logic, all without writing codes and scripts. The goal of this book is to provide starters with rich technical information so the best decision and judgment can be exercised when creating 2D games through CONSTRUCT. This is t a step-by-step tutorial. This is also t a guide book kind of overview material. We place our focus on the practical side of game creation - practical tips and techniques one will definitely need when starting out a game project. We also tell exactly what can and cant be done with Construct, and the kind of performance drawback that can be foreseen when the platform is t fed with the right inputs. So, are you ready for the challenge?
- Author BiographyHOBBYPRESS is the premier information source for computer game creation technologies and techniques. It has the goal of putting all different kinds of game creation skills on the global map by publishing books that bring to light the knowledge of creative game designers.
- Date of Publication27/07/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight304 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.