CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.19
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $19.03Trending at AU $22.17
About this product
- DescriptionNew drivers will applaud this all-inclusive guide to passing the required exam and earning the necessary credentials to legally drive commercial motor vehicles. Available as a text or on CD-ROM, this product is in line with the newest regulations set forth by the Federal Motor Carriers Safety Administration (FMCSA). It is the only new regulations product supported by the Professional Truck Drivers Institute, and it presents the must kw information new drivers need to successfully achieve the required certification. The self-paced, easy-to-read, easy-to-learn format will speed users to success, even if they have been away from the classroom for years. Carefully condensed information and just the right amount of detail make digesting important concepts simple, without the need for re-reading. Earning a passing grade has never been easier!
- Author BiographyAlice Adams is an educator and veteran transportation writer for various national transportation trade publications, as well as for the Houston Chronicle. After serving in academic positions at Odessa College (TX), Houston Community College, and the University of St. Thomas, she has authored several transportation industry books, including texts used in public, private, and proprietary professional driving schools.
- Author(s)Alice Adams
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication25/11/2004
- SubjectSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationClifton Park
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDelmar Cengage Learning
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight150 g
- Width114 mm
- Height191 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.