Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.36Trending at AU $49.47
- AU $74.17Trending at AU $76.60
- AU $22.10Trending at AU $23.03
- AU $35.48Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.67Trending at AU $23.07
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.86
About this product
- DescriptionBreast cancer is a complex disease caused by multiple environmental and lifestyle factors interacting with genetic susceptibility across the life span. Therefore, environmental factors are of intense interest to both researchers and community members, including women with breast cancer. There is t adequate literature that addresses this issue comprehensively from epidemiological, experimental, and translational research perspective. This book is aiming to fill this gap by gathering chapters from the most recognized experts in the field of breast biology and cancer with special interests in environmental issues.
- Author BiographyJose Russo, MD, FACP is a Professor, Senior Member, and Director of the Breast Cancer Research Laboratory and the Breast Cancer and the Environment Research Center in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication25/02/2011
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note4 black & white illustrations, 24 colour illustrations, 8 black & white tables
- Weight549 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byJose Russo
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.