All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.29
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.85
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $15.71
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.26
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.52
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.01
About this product
- DescriptionBiotechlogy impinges on everyone's lives. It is one of the major techlogies of the twenty-first century with wide-ranging, multidisciplinary activities ranging from small entities of life to the application, and production of goods. Environmental biotechlogy is a huge and fast growing field with increasing relevance for a sustainable development through protection of environment to production of biomaterials. It continues to revolutionize the understanding of basic life sustaining processes in the environment, identification and exploitation of the molecules, and its use to provide clean techlogies and to deal with environmental problems. This book provides an overview of basic processes of the environment, perturbations in the environment due to natural and human activities and use of biotechlogical principles for remediation for sustainable development of the environment.
- Author(s)Indu Shekhar Thakur
- PublisherI K International Publishing House Pvt. Ltd
- Date of Publication01/04/2011
- SubjectOther Specific Technologies
- Place of PublicationNew Delhi
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintI K International Publishing House Pvt. Ltd
- Width160 mm
- Height240 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.