All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $34.64Trending at AU $35.22
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.07
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides information essential to students taking courses in biotechlogy as part of environmental sciences, environmental management, or environmental biology programs. It is also suitable for those studying water, waste management, and pollution abatement. Topics include biodiversity, renewable energy, bioremediation techlogy, recombinant DNA techlogy, genetic engineering, solid waste management, composting, vermicomposting, biofertilizer, chemical pesticides, biological control of pests, and genetically modified organisms. The book also discusses bioethics and risk assessment, intellectual property rights, environmental cleanup techlogies, and environmental natechlogy.
- Author BiographyM.H. Fulekar, Department of Life Sciences, University of Mumbai, India
- Author(s)M. H. Fulekar
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication19/07/2010
- SubjectOther Specific Technologies
- Place of PublicationEnfield
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScience Publishers,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white tables, figures, colour plates
- Weight1338 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine43 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.