All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionENVIRONMENTAL BIOTECHNOLOGY discusses role of microbes in making environment cleaner; biodegradation of Xebiotic compounds; different Biosensors and their significance; various physical chemical and Biological methods of solid waste treatment; aerobic and anaerobic methods of the waste water treatment; global environmental problems like Green house effect, acid rain, Ozone depletion and their treatment by biotechlogical methods. This book will be useful for UG and PG students of Environmental Biotechlogy.
- Author BiographyMonika Jain.: Department of Biotechnology Sharda University, Greater Noida
- Author(s)Monika Jain
- PublisherAlpha Science International Ltd
- Date of Publication02/04/2014
- SubjectEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAlpha Science International Ltd
- Width160 mm
- Height240 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.93
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.27
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.59
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.47
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $48.34
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.40
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.