Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $49.05
- AU $74.43Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $22.11Trending at AU $22.83
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.73
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.87
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.49
About this product
- DescriptionEnvironmental certification is an effective tool for managing the environmental impact of companies, leveraging their competitive capabilities and ensuring their compliance with environmental principles. A growing number of countries across the world are adopting this practice and the growth of new environmental standards - with different scopes, aims and roles - calls for a clear and updated systematization of the issue. This book provides a comprehensive, up-to-date overview of the different environmental certification tools. As well as examining practical methods of implementing the standards for each type of certification, the book discusses their added value from a corporate management perspective. In identifying the most important requirements and standards for the issuing of environmental certification of both products and processes, the book demonstrates how companies can use operational methods to develop an environmental management system or a product certification in practice. Balancing a complete theoretical presentation of the issue with an operational perspective, the book supports the adoption and implementation of environmental certification tools. It will be a valuable resource for professionals as well as students and scholars of environmental management, sustainable business and corporate social responsibility.
- Author BiographyTiberio Daddi is Assistant Professor at the Institute of Management at the Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Italy. Fabio Iraldo is Associate Professor at the Institute of Management at the Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies and Research Director at Bocconi University, Italy. Francesco Testa is Assistant Professor at the Institute of Management at the Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Italy.
- Author(s)Fabio Iraldo,Francesco Testa,Tiberio Daddi
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication22/04/2015
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Series TitleRoutledge Research in Sustainability and Business
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note10 black & white illustrations, 28 black & white tables, 1 black & white halftones, 9 black & white line drawings
- Weight453 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.