Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.79Trending at AU $65.19
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.53
- AU $105.99Trending at AU $107.61
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.04
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.86
- AU $110.99Trending at AU $112.12
About this product
- DescriptionConcern about the environmental impacts of transgenic crops is one of the major reasons for the EU's quasi-moratorium on GMOs. This book shows that the ecomic implications of these concerns are far-reaching and complex, ranging from the farm to research and techlogy development to consumer reactions, and that they influence government response, international trade and public and private incentives for R & D.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication02/02/2005
- SubjectIndustrial Studies: General
- Series TitleWageningen UR Frontis Series
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 7
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight571 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byJ.H.H. Wesseler,Wageningen Universiteit
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.