All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $35.30Trending at AU $38.10
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.98
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.38
- AU $30.85Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.48
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.92
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.14
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/01/1987
- SubjectEnvironment & Planning
- Series TitleCoastal and Estuarine Studies
- Series Part/Volume Number20
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note9 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight401 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edited byAlison Rieser,David L. VanderZwaag,Judith Spiller
- Table Of ContentsTechnology Assessment and Nova Scotian Tidal Power Projects.- Scientific Issues in the Assessment of the Transboundary Effects of Fundy Tidal Power.- Legal Decisionmaking Frameworks for Fundy Tidal Power.- Effectiveness of Canadian and U.S. Environmental Assessment Processes in Evaluating Transboundary Impacts.- Seeking Legal Redress for Transboundary Environmental Injury.- Decisionmaking Improvements and Alternatives.- Summary of Conclusions and Recommendations.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.