All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEnvironmental Ecomics is an introduction to the basic principles of environmental ecomics as they have been developed in the past and as they continue to evolve. The examples discussed in this textbook represent only a sample of the full range of issues that actually exists. For this reason, the Seventh Edition sticks to the basic ideas and ways that environmental ecomists have found to make the basic concepts and models more specific and relevant to concrete environmental issues. The basic structure and sequence of chapters are unchanged but contain new and updated material that reflects the new research efforts by environmental ecomists over the last few years.
- Author BiographyBarry C. Field is Professor of Resource Economics at the University of Massachusetts in Amherst. Previously he taught at the University of Miami and The George Washington University. He received his B.S. and M.S. degrees from Cornell University, and his Ph.D. from the University of California at Berkeley. At the University of Massachusetts he has devoted many years to teaching natural resource economics to students at all levels, and has worked to develop an undergraduate major in environmental and resource economics. Professor Field is the author of numerous articles on resource and environmental economics. Martha K. Field is Professor of Economics at Greenfield Community College, where she has taught environmental economics for many years. She has taught at the University of Massachusetts, Mount Holyoke College, Westfield State College, Holyoke Community College, and the Consumer Cooperative at Gomel, Belarus. She received a B.S. and M.S. from the University of Massachusetts and holds a Ph.D. from the University of Connecticut.
- Author(s)Barry C. Field,Martha K. Field
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication15/09/2015
- SubjectGeography & Earth Science: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleIrwin Economics
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Inc.,US
- Weight619 g
- Width165 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition Statement7th Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $72.68
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $98.73
- AU $36.78Trending at AU $37.91
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.33
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.03
- AU $25.08Trending at AU $33.69
- AU $19.84Trending at AU $29.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.