Environmental Finance: A Guide to Environmental Risk Assessment and Financial Products by Sonia Labatt, Rodney R. White (Hardback, 2002)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $82.95+ AU $50.00 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn engaging and comprehensive look at the intersection of financial invation and the environment This unique book provides readers with a comprehensive look at the new markets being created to help companies manage environmental risks, including weather derivatives, catastrophe bonds, and emission trading permits. Filled with real-world case studies and timely advice, Environmental Finance contains corporate strategies that financial service professionals as well as their clients must understand in order to proactively improve a company's environmental performance.
- Author BiographySONIA LABATT is an associate faculty member at the Institute of Environmental Studies (IES), University of Toronto. She is actively engaged with the financial services world as an investor, and the academic world of environmental finance through a graduate-level course that she has developed and taught since 1996, Corporate Perspectives on the Environment. RODNEY R. WHITE is Director of the Institute for Environmental Studies (IES), University of Toronto. His experience includes environmental consulting work for clients such as the World Bank, UNESCO, the Canadian International Development Agency, and the United States Agency for International Development. During 1999-2000, he was an Associate Fellow of the Environmental Change Institute at the University of Oxford, where he offered a graduate course, The Financial Services Sector and Environmental Change. His most recent books include North, South and the Environmental Crisis, Urban Environmental Management (Wiley), and Building the Ecological City.
- Author(s)Rodney R. White,Sonia Labatt
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication22/11/2002
- SubjectEnvironment & Planning
- Series TitleWiley Finance
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight738 g
- Width169 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine27 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.04
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.68
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.35
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $17.94
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.