All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.61Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $17.80Trending at AU $22.39
- AU $43.34Trending at AU $44.65
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $37.27
- AU $25.64Trending at AU $34.27
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.66
- AU $36.24Trending at AU $40.24
About this product
- DescriptionEnvironmental Geotechnics provides the latest applications of geotechnical engineering principles to the solution of environmental problems. The diversity of the papers in this proceedings represent the multidisciplinary nature of geoenvironmental engineering. The papers are organized into three sections: landfills and recycled materials deals with landfill settlements, including municipal landfills as well as landfills utilizing recycled waste paper sludge, and the use of recycled materials in road constructions and as a concrete aggregate; barrier systems deals with contaminant transport through waste contaminant barriers; and, processes and properties deals with processes used in waste remediation projects, properties of a modified bentonite, and biological clogging.
- PublisherAmerican Society of Civil Engineers
- Date of Publication31/07/2000
- SubjectCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Place of PublicationReston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Society of Civil Engineers
- Content Noteillustrations
- Edited byT. F. Zimmie
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.