Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $31.02
- AU $70.18Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.43Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
About this product
- DescriptionThis substantive, insightful book demonstrates the growing importance of risk communication as both a technical and cultural phemen. The authors discuss the various processes used to communicate risk to citizens; explore how the public responds to risk messages; and examine how social, ecomic, historical, and political factors can influence the success or failure of risk communication. Cases presented in this volume demonstrate the diversity of risk communication approaches and activities, including public activism, federal and state agency responses, private sector response, and media coverage.
- Author BiographySHELDON KRIMSKY is an Associate Professor in the Department of Urban and Environmental Policy at Tufts University. ALONZO PLOUGH is Associate Professor of Health Policy in the Department of Urban Environmental Policy at Tufts University.
- Author(s)Alonzo Plough,Sheldon Krimsky
- Date of Publication30/09/1988
- SubjectEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight667 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.