Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $89.88Trending at AU $91.09
- AU $46.35Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionEnvironmental Health in Australia and New Zealand is an introductory yet comprehensive textbook for the current and emerging needs of the environmental health professional, written by experts in the field.The book is unique in that its framework is based on Risk Assessment, a methodology adopted world wide to address environmental health issues; and also as it highlights environmental health issues applicable to Australia, New Zealand and our near rthern neighbours. It provides environmental health students at undergraduate and postgraduate levels and health professionals with the means for assessing, correcting, controlling and preventing those aspects of human health that are determined by physical, chemical, biological, social and psychosocial factors in the environment. The only text of its kind, written specifically for Australian and New Zealand environmental health students Divided clearly into three major sections followed by a summary chapter to address future directions for environmental health. The three major sections are: Tools of Environmental Health; Management Mechanisms, and Issues in Environmental Health The experience and extensive research of the author team make the book an authoritative reference for current and emerging issues in environmental health
- Author BiographyScott Cameron is principal consultant to the Communicable Disease Control Branch of the South Australian Health Commission, and Clinical Associate Professor in the Department of Public Health at the University of Adelaide. Nancy Cromar is a lecturer in Environmental Health at the University of Adelaide. Howard Fallowfield is a Senior Lecturer in the Environmental Health Unit of the School of Medicine at Flinders University.
- PublisherOxford University Press Australia
- Date of Publication30/01/2004
- SubjectMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationMelbourne
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published2004
- ImprintOUP Australia and New Zealand
- Content Note60 line illustrations
- Weight981 g
- Width190 mm
- Height255 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byHoward Fallowfield,Nancy Cromar,Scott Cameron
Most relevant reviews
- annuhh0505 Mar, 2017by
Very helpful for my Environmental Health degree.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.