Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.83
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.78
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.22
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $74.92
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.87
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $46.99
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.40
About this product
- DescriptionThe successful transmission of electrical power beneath the surface of the earth depends on a number of factors including ambient temperature, sheath bonding, cable laying depth, and especially the formation of dry zones around underground cables. Environmental Impacts on Underground Power Distribution studies the factors which affect the maximum current rating of subterranean power cables as well as various methods to maximize electrical current transmission. Focusing on the latest tools, methodologies, and research in the field, this publication is designed for use by electrical engineers, academicians, researchers, and upper-level students.
- Author BiographyOsama El-Sayed Gouda, Cairo University, Egypt.
- Author(s)Osama El-Sayed Gouda
- PublisherIdea Group,U.S.
- Date of Publication18/12/2015
- SubjectEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Series TitleAdvances in Computer and Electrical Engineering
- Place of PublicationHarrisburg, PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIdea Group,U.S.
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.