All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $49.05
- AU $74.47Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $22.11Trending at AU $22.83
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.73
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $17.61Trending at AU $22.87
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.49
About this product
- DescriptionThe environmental field and its regulations have evolved significantly since Congress passed the first environmental law in 1970, and the Environmental Law Handbook, published just three years later, has been indispensable to students and professionals ever since. The authors provide clear and accessible explanations, expert legal insight into new and evolving regulations, and reliable compliance and management guidance. The Environmental Law Handbook continues to provide individuals across the country-professionals, professors, and students-with a comprehensive, up-to-date, and easy-to-read look at the major environmental, health, and safety laws affecting U.S. businesses and organizations. Because it is written by the country's leading environmental law firms, it provides the best, most reliable guidance anywhere. Both professional environmental managers and students aspiring to careers in environmental management should keep the Environmental Law Handbook within arm's reach for thoughtful answers to regulatory questions like: *How do I ensure compliance with the regulations? *How do the latest environmental developments impact my operations? *How do we keep our operations efficient and our community safe? This handbook begins with chapters on the fundamentals of environmental law and on issues of enforcement and liability. It then dives headfirst into the major laws, examining their history, scope, and requirements with a chapter devoted to each. The 21st edition of this well-kwn handbook has been thoroughly updated, with major changes to chapters on the Clean Air Act and the Oil Pollution Act, and a rewritten chapter on the Safe Drinking Water Act. This edition also includes a brand new chapter on Climate Change and Environmental Law. This is an essential reference for environmental students and professionals, and anyone who wants the most up-to-date information available on environmental laws.
- Author(s)Daniel M. Steinway,David R. Case,Karen J. Nardi,Kevin A. Ewing,William F. Brownell
- PublisherGovernment Institutes Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication06/10/2011
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationRockville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGovernment Institutes Inc.,U.S.
- Out-of-print date12/01/2017
- Weight1806 g
- Width167 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine68 mm
- Edition Statement21st Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.